Paradise has a name ... Riverbend


 

[Cottage Information]  [Pict.1]   [Pict.2]  [Pict.3]   [Pict.4]  [Pict.5]   [What's new?]

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An email from the "Scruffie" Taxman

It's not often that one gets a nice email from a taxman but this one was a pleasant surprise:

Hi Peter

You may remember me. I come down to Nelligen every now and then with my Stornaway Weekender for a few days sailing on the Clyde.

I haven't been down so far this year, but my wife and her nephew from Japan (with dog) would like to rent your cottage for a couple of weeks from 18 May if it's available. I'd come down on the weekends to stay on my boat. Do you have a vacancy then? If not, do you know of any other places where they could stay (granted that no where will be quite as beautiful as Riverbend).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Simon (the Taxman)

We first met Simon on his beautiful boat "Scruffie" in April 2010 and of course we remember him.

Come on down, Simon, we would love to welcome you to "Riverbend Cottage"!