Paradise has a name ... Riverbend


 

[Cottage Information]  [Pict.1]   [Pict.2]  [Pict.3]   [Pict.4]  [Pict.5]   [What's new?]

Thursday, February 14, 2013

This one is for Greg

From this ...               
      
                                         ... to this!


(Dog not included)

 

Greg, it's still more than three months to the Queen's Birthday long weekend when we will build those benches but I had to get a whole stack of timber for my other projects, so I got the 140x35, 90x35, and 42x18mm for the benches at the same time. It got us a better discount and also saved on delivery costs.

I've trundled out the old TRITON bench and cut the 90x35mm into lengths of 550mm and 700mm which I will take to a joinery shop in the Bay where they can be shaped on a large bandsaw.

I bought enough timber for three benches: one for you, one for me, and one for the Queen if you want to give her a belated birthday present!