Paradise has a name ... Riverbend


 

[Cottage Information]  [Pict.1]   [Pict.2]  [Pict.3]   [Pict.4]  [Pict.5]   [What's new?]

Monday, March 28, 2016

This guy has Tenacity

 

Every year at Easter time, MV TENACITY, probably the biggest floating gin palace this side of Sydney, moors off "Riverbend" to enjoy the beautiful sunrises and the tranquillity and shelter in this bend of the river.

He's done so again this year and I wonder why? Is it my un-password-protected wireless internet access or just the sight of me sitting on the verandah and imbibing my Easter cheers?

As Commodore, Secretary, Treasurer, and only Member of the Nelligen Yacht Club, I rowed out and introduced myself to Ross Britt who turned out to have at one time been interested in buying "Riverbend".

Well, he no longer needs to - he practically lives here already!